Adelaide Burnouts Spectator Tickets
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Mallala, South Australia
- Product code: PJZWBC
PLEASE NOTE - Due to COVID 19 operating requirements, numbers are strictly limited.
Adelaide Burnouts at Mallala Motorsport Park, Saturday 9th April!
This will be a competition event with classes for 6 Cyl and 8 Cyl cars.
We are round 3 for the S.A. Pro Skids Burnout Championship - presented by Sinister Corp SA.
General Admission gates open at 9:00am.
Cars on track 10:00am - 7:00pm.
Adult spectator entry $20. Children under 12 free when accompanied by an adult - please select the number of children you will be bringing.
Entrants do not require a ticket - show your entry confirmation at the gate. All passengers, pit crew, etc will require a ticket.
THIS WILL BE A FAMILY FRIENDLY, ALCOHOL FREE EVENT
This means NO BYO alcohol and no glass bottles. Cars may be searched upon arrival, and any alcohol found will be confiscated. There will be NO BAR available on the day, however the canteen will be open with plenty of tasty food and drinks.
For more event information, follow Adelaide Burnouts on Facebook.
Mallala Motorsport Park has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY towards misuse of the venue, as well as disruptive/abusive behaviour towards other spectators, staff, and volunteers.
In addition to our standard terms and conditions of entry, the following further conditions relating to COVID-19 also apply:
You must not enter if:
· if you are confirmed to have COVID-19
· if you are a suspected of having COVID-19
· if you have had contact with a person who is confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19
· if you have any of the following symptoms: fever/chills, cough/sore throat abnormal or difficulty breathing
· You should be in quarantine in accordance with any Australian (Federal or State) Government cross border directions or directions otherwise.
· You have arrived from a specific Level 3 location outlined in the Emergency Management (Cross Border Travel) (COVID-19) Direction 2021
While on-site, you MUST
· maintain at least 1.5m from the person nearest to you at all times
· follow signage and directions of event staff
· provide your details to our staff if requested at anytime
· regularly wash hands and use sanitiser
· cough/sneeze into your elbow
· use stairs rather than lifts where you are able
· avoid touching stair rails, door handles and other touch points – sanitise your hands after this and use hand sanitiser before eating.
· use QR codes to scan-in where requested on the site
· In addition to the above, you are encouraged to:
o bring card, not cash
o bring your own hand sanitiser
o download and use the Government's COVIDSafe app before entering the Site.
If you develop any COVID symptoms while on-site please:
· distance yourself from all other people
· approach your nearest COVID Marshal at a safe distance and let them know
· follow the directions of the COVID Marshal
COVID-19 Symptoms include: fever/chills, cough/sore throat abnormal or difficulty breathing.