Mallala Motorsport Park Ride Days
- 天數: 1 天 (左右)
- 位置: Mallala, South Australia
- 产品编号: PRNLVW
Experience the thrill of Mallala Motorsport Park firsthand on your own two wheels!
PLEASE NOTE - Due to COVID 19 operating requirements, there is a maximum of 1000 total participants on site. All attendees must scan the Covid Safe Check-In code on arrival, or complete a contact tracing form.
Proposed dates for 2022 (subject to change):
- Sunday 20th February
- Saturday 2nd April
- Saturday 14th May
- Sunday 12th June
- Sunday 7th August
- Saturday 29th October
- Prices are per rider.
- Riders must have a Motorcycling Australia licence. Day licences are available via Ridernet - these are mandatory if you do not already have a Motorcycling Australia licence.
- Strictly ONE bike per garage.
- Coaching is available, by appointment only. Please contact Alessandro on 0407 716 344.
Bikes must be fit for purpose;
- Check the operation of your brakes, suspension and levers.
- Bikes can have road tyres with legal tread or slicks
- Tape up all glass (e.g. lights and mirrors) or remove
- Check there are no obvious fluid leaks.
- Check there are no loose panels, bolts or clips.
- Check the chain for correct tension.
- You must have a good ADR approved full face helmet
- You will need to have full leathers. If two piece, they must zip together
- Gloves that cover all skin
- Leather boots that cover all skin
- Long hair must be secured, use a hair net, balaclava or beanie to keep it tucked in.
- A back protector is recommended to prevent spinal injury.
- No helmet cameras or timing are permissible at ride days.
- Ride days will not be affected by weather conditions & will proceed unless unsafe. In the unlikely event that we cancel or postpone an event we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Premium 98, E85 and ELF 102 race fuel is available on site.
- Entry Fee - $200. Optional garage additional $30. Late fee for entries on the day $25.
- Entries will close at 9am on the Thursday prior to each scheduled date, unless sold out prior.
- A detailed email will be sent to each registered participant following the close of entries.
- *Mallala Motorsport Park reserve the right to cancel events where minimum operating numbers are not met.
- Groups are based on speed & experience. Please ensure you select the appropriate group.
- Groups are flexible; if you get quicker through the day, or if you get tired and slow down, you can move up or down a group (based on availability).
- For rider safety, the number of riders in each group is limited.
YELLOW Group: Beginner Riders. Laptimes over 1.35. Passing allowed on OUTSIDE ONLY.
GREEN Group: Intermediate Riders. Laptimes between 1.24–1.34. Passing allowed on OUTSIDE ONLY
BLUE Group: Advanced Riders. Laptimes between 1.16–1.23. Passing allowed ANYWHERE.
RED Group: RACE Riders. Laptimes under 1.16. Passing allowed ANYWHERE.
*A minimum number of 10 entrants needs to be pre-registered prior to online entries closing. If numbers are not met, we will notify participants to process refunds or move to a suitable date.
**Mallala Motorsport Park reserves the right to combine groups where necessary & safe to do so, to ensure minimum numbers are met.
5 x 20 minute sessions
- Gates Open: 8am
- Sign On: 8am - 8.30am
- Drivers Briefing: 8.30am
- Track Time: 9am - 12pm
- Lunch Break: 12pm - 1pm
- Track Time: 1pm - 4pm
*Indicative only. Schedule subject to change based on bookings/groups. Please refer to the schedule you will be emailed prior to the day.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
Onsite canteen is available for food & beverage purchases.
ARRIVE AND RIDE - Entry fee on the day $225, plus garage if required.
- You may choose to 'arrive & ride' on the day – pending availability. Entry fee on the day will be $225. Strictly Eftpos only - no cash.
- If you do choose this option, you are required to arrive during the allocated sign on time & attend the drivers briefing. No entries will be accepted after this time.
- Please contact us to confirm availability prior to arriving.
CANCELLATIONS OR DATE CHANGES
- Cancellations must be advised at least 5 business days prior to your booked event.
- A transfer to another date on our Track Day calendar at the time of cancellation is available, alternatively, you can choose a voucher to use for rebooking within 6 months.
- Withdrawals inside five (5) business days prior to an event will forfeit the full entry/garage fee.
- Refunds for non-attendance are not available.
THESE ARE NOT RACE DAYS – respect those around you, ride safe and have fun!