- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Mallala, South Australia
- Product code: PWY110
Experience the thrill of Mallala Motorsport Park firsthand behind the wheel of your own car!
PLEASE NOTE - Due to COVID 19 operating requirements, there is a maximum of 1000 total participants on site.
- Prices are per driver.
- If you are sharing a vehicle in different groups, each driver will be required to register - please notify us in the comments section.
- Minimum standard - AS1698 Helmet required.
- Full length clothing (ankle to wrist) and enclosed, flat shoes must be worn.
- Vehicles must be roadworthy & fit for purpose. They must comply with Motorsport Australia Schedule A & B. You will sign a disclaimer at sign on stating this.
- Fire extinguisher is required;
- All panels / windows must be in place;
- An exhaust system must be fitted;
- Brake lights & indicators must be in working order;
- Must have factory fitted seat belts or a professionally fitted harness;
- Car does not need to be road registered.
- Vehicles involved in tandem activities must comply with Motorsport Australia regulations for safety cages/harnesses.
- ALL drivers will be required to hold a minimum Motorsport Australia Speed Licence. One day licences are available for purchase for $25.
- Passengers are NOT permitted.
- Drift Practice will not be affected by weather conditions & will proceed unless unsafe. In the unlikely event that we need to cancel or postpone an event we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Mallala Motorsport Park will position tyre bundles in locations around the circuit as required to ensure protection of the facility.
- Drifting is only permitted on sections of the circuit determined by Mallala Motorsport Park, which will be outlined in the drivers' briefing.
- Premium 98, E85 and ELF 102 race fuel is available on site.
- Entry Fee - $160 (includes garage)
Entries will close at COB, two (2) business days prior to each scheduled date, unless sold out prior.
A detailed email will be sent to each registered participant following the close of entries.
- *Mallala Motorsport Park reserve the right to cancel events where minimum operating numbers are not met.
- Groups are based on driver experience. Please ensure you select the appropriate group.
- Group A1*: Intermediate / Advanced Drifters - Tandeming Allowed
- Group A2*: Intermediate / Advanced Drifters - Tandeming Allowed
- Group B: Amateur / Beginner Drifters - No Tandeming Allowed
*A minimum number of 10 entrants needs to be pre-registered prior to online entries closing. If numbers are not met, we will notify participants to process refunds or move to a suitable date.
**Mallala Motorsport Park reserves the right to combine groups where necessary & safe to do so, to ensure minimum numbers are met.
4 x 30 minute sessions
- Gates Open: 8am
- Sign On: 8am - 8.30am
- Drivers Briefing: 8.30am
- Track Time: 9am - 12pm
- Lunch Break: 12pm - 12.30pm
- Track Time: 12.30pm - 3pm
- *Indicative only. Schedule subject to change based on bookings. Please refer to the schedule you will be emailed prior to the day.
Onsite canteen is available for food and beverage purchases.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
ARRIVE AND DRIVE (Unavailable until further notice)
- You may choose to 'arrive & drive' on the day – pending availability.
- If you do choose this option, you are required to arrive during the allocated sign on time & attend the drivers briefing. No entries will be accepted after this time.
- To avoid disappointment, Please contact us to confirm availability prior to arriving.
CANCELLATIONS OR DATE CHANGES
- Cancellations must be advised at least 5 business days prior to your booked event.
- A transfer to another date on our Track Day calendar at the time of cancellation is available, alternatively, you can choose a voucher to use for rebooking within 6 months.
- Withdrawals inside five (5) business days prior to an event will forfeit the full entry/garage fee.
- Refunds for non-attendance are not available.