Mallala Drift Nights
- Duração: 1 Dias (Aproximadamente)
- Localização: Mallala, South Australia
- Código de produto: PWY110
Calling all drift car owners!
Mallala Drift Nights are here!!!
Experience a family friendly Saturday night out with the thrill of drifting at Mallala Motorsport Park under lights.
Drift from sunset into the night with South Australia’s only dedicated Drift Nights, in a relaxed non-competitive event.
We run 2 groups;
Group A: Intermediate / Advanced Drifters - Tandeming Allowed
Group B: Amateur / Beginner Drifters - No Tandeming Allowed
And run back to back sessions til the track closes.
** Please note if numbers are too high in one group, we may decide to have a third group so that everyone gets a fair amount of runs**
BOOK ONLINE - STRICTLY LIMITED NUMBERS - THESE WILL SELL OUT
IMPORTANT UPDATE - DAY LICENCES
Under Motorsport Australia rules, an Introductory Come & Try (Day) licence can only be used ONCE PER YEAR and is valid for a single event only.
Drivers who have already used a Day Licence in the current calendar year are required to purchase a Speed licence (or higher) to continue taking part in track days, or other events that require a Motorsport Australia licence.
Mallala Motorsport Park may decline the issue of a Day Licence to drivers that have already used one in the same calendar year.
A Speed licence can be purchased online using this link: https://motorsport.org.au/licence/introduction
Please ensure you include your Motorsport Australia licence number, type, and expiry date on your event entry.
If purchasing a day licence, please tick the day licence box during booking and leave Motorsport Australia licence details blank on booking.
- Prices are per driver. If you are sharing a vehicle in the same session, you will need to select the ‘second driver’ option on the booking page.
- If you are sharing a vehicle in different groups, each driver will be required to register - please notify us in the comments section.
- Minimum standard - AS1698 Helmet required.
- Full length clothing (ankle to wrist) and enclosed, flat shoes must be worn.
- Vehicles must be roadworthy & fit for purpose. They must comply with Motorsport Australia Schedule A & B. You will sign a disclaimer at sign on stating this.
- Fire extinguisher is required;
- All panels / windows must be in place;
- An exhaust system must be fitted;
- Brake lights & indicators must be in working order;
- Must have factory fitted seat belts or a professionally fitted harness;
- Car does not need to be road registered.
- Vehicles involved in tandem activities must comply with Motorsport Australia regulations for safety cages/harnesses.
- ALL drivers will be required to hold a minimum Motorsport Australia Speed Licence. One day licences are available for purchase for $25.
- Passengers are NOT permitted.
- Drift Nights will not be affected by weather conditions & will proceed unless unsafe. In the unlikely event that we need to cancel or postpone an event we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Mallala Motorsport Park may position cones and/or tyre bundles in locations around the circuit as required to ensure protection of the facility.
- Drifting is only permitted on sections of the circuit determined by Mallala Motorsport Park, which will be outlined in the drivers' briefing.
- Premium 98, E85 and ELF 102 race fuel is available on site.
- $10 Entry for spectators.
- Entry Fee - $170. Optional garage additional $30. Arrive and drive $200
- Entries will close 48 hours before scheduled event "track open" time, unless sold out prior.
- A detailed email will be sent to each registered participant following the close of entries.
- Mallala Motorsport Park reserve the right to cancel events where minimum operating numbers are not met.
Onsite canteen is available for food and beverage purchases.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
ARRIVE AND DRIVE - Entry fee on the day $200, plus garage if required.
- You may choose to 'arrive & drive' on the day – pending availability.
- If you do choose this option, you are required to arrive during the allocated sign on time & attend the drivers briefing. No entries will be accepted after this time.
- To avoid disappointment, Please contact us to confirm availability prior to arriving.
CANCELLATIONS OR DATE CHANGES
- Cancellations must be advised at least 48 hours prior to your booked event.
- A transfer to another date on our Drift/Track Day calendar at the time of cancellation is available, alternatively, you can choose a voucher to use for rebooking within 6 months.
- Refunds for non-attendance are not available.