Mallala Drift Nights
- 期間: 1 日 (約)
- 所在地: Mallala, South Australia
- 製品コード: PWY110
Calling all drift car owners!
Mallala Drift Nights are here!!!
Returning in 2023
Experience a family friendly Saturday night out with the thrill of drifting at Mallala Motorsport Park under lights.
Drift from sunset into the night with South Australia’s only dedicated Drift Nights, in a relaxed non-competitive event.
We run 2 groups;
Group A: Intermediate / Advanced Drifters - Tandeming Allowed
Group B: Amateur / Beginner Drifters - No Tandeming Allowed
And run back to back sessions til the track closes.
BOOK ONLINE - STRICTLY LIMITED NUMBERS - THESE WILL SELL OUT
IMPORTANT UPDATE - DAY LICENCES
Under Motorsport Australia rules, an Introductory Come & Try (Day) licence can only be used ONCE PER YEAR and is valid for a single event only.
Drivers who have already used a Day Licence in the current calendar year are required to purchase a Speed licence (or higher) to continue taking part in track days, or other events that require a Motorsport Australia licence.
Mallala Motorsport Park may decline the issue of a Day Licence to drivers that have already used one in the same calendar year.
Day licences will only be issued to drivers over 16 years of age, unless by prior approval.
A Speed licence can be purchased online using this link: https://motorsport.org.au/licence/introduction
Please ensure you include your Motorsport Australia licence number, type, and expiry date on your event entry.
If purchasing a day licence, please tick the day licence box during booking and leave Motorsport Australia licence details blank on booking.
- Prices are per driver. If you are sharing a vehicle in the same session, you will need to select the ‘second driver’ option on the booking page.
- If you are sharing a vehicle in different groups, each driver will be required to register - please notify us in the comments section.
- Minimum standard - AS1698 Helmet required.
- Full length clothing (ankle to wrist) and enclosed, flat shoes must be worn.
- Vehicles must be roadworthy & fit for purpose. They must comply with Motorsport Australia Schedule A & B. You will sign a disclaimer at sign on stating this.
- Fire extinguisher is required;
- All panels / windows must be in place;
- An exhaust system must be fitted;
- Brake lights & indicators must be in working order;
- Must have factory fitted seat belts or a professionally fitted harness;
- Car does not need to be road registered.
- Vehicles involved in tandem activities must comply with Motorsport Australia regulations for safety cages/harnesses.
- ALL drivers will be required to hold a minimum Motorsport Australia Speed Licence. One day licences are available for purchase for $25.
- Passengers are NOT permitted.
- Drift Nights will not be affected by weather conditions & will proceed unless unsafe. In the unlikely event that we need to cancel or postpone an event we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Mallala Motorsport Park may position cones and/or tyre bundles in locations around the circuit as required to ensure protection of the facility.
- Drifting is only permitted on sections of the circuit determined by Mallala Motorsport Park, which will be outlined in the drivers' briefing.
- Premium 98, E85 and ELF 102 race fuel is available on site.
- FREE Entry for spectators.
- Entry Fee - $140. Optional garage additional $30. Late fee for entries on the day $25.
Entries will close 48 hours before scheduled event "track open" time, unless sold out prior.
A detailed email will be sent to each registered participant following the close of entries.
- Mallala Motorsport Park reserve the right to cancel events where minimum operating numbers are not met.
Onsite canteen is available for food and beverage purchases.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
ARRIVE AND DRIVE - Entry fee on the day $165, plus garage if required.
- You may choose to 'arrive & drive' on the day – pending availability.
- If you do choose this option, you are required to arrive during the allocated sign on time & attend the drivers briefing. No entries will be accepted after this time.
- To avoid disappointment, Please contact us to confirm availability prior to arriving.
CANCELLATIONS OR DATE CHANGES
- Cancellations must be advised at least 5 business days prior to your booked event.
- A transfer to another date on our Drift/Track Day calendar at the time of cancellation is available, alternatively, you can choose a voucher to use for rebooking within 6 months.
- Withdrawals inside five (5) business days prior to an event will forfeit the full entry/garage fee.
- Refunds for non-attendance are not available.