Open Track Days
- Duração: 1 Dias (Aproximadamente)
- Localização: Mallala, South Australia
- Código de produto: PMUFS8
Experience the thrill of Mallala Motorsport Park firsthand behind the wheel of your own car!
PLEASE NOTE - Due to COVID 19 operating requirements, there is a maximum of 1000 total participants on site. All attendees must scan the Covid Safe Check-In code on arrival, or complete a contact tracing form.
Planned Open Track Days for 2021 (subject to change):
1 May *NEW*
Practice days for Sporting Car Club rounds: https://mallala.rezdy.com/400006/sccsa-car-practice
- Prices are per driver. If you are sharing a vehicle in the same session, you will need to select the ‘second driver’ option on the booking page.
- If you are sharing a vehicle in different groups, each driver will be required to register - please notify us in the comments section.
- Minimum standard - AS1698 Helmet required.
- Full length clothing (ankle to wrist) and enclosed, flat shoes must be worn.
- Vehicles must be roadworthy & fit for purpose. They must comply with Motorsport Australia Schedule A & B – this includes the requirement for a fire extinguisher. You will sign a disclaimer at sign on stating this.
- ALL drivers will be required to hold a minimum Motorsport Australia Speed Licence. One day licences are available for purchase for $25.
- Passengers are NOT permitted.
- Track days will not be affected by weather conditions & will proceed unless unsafe. In the unlikely event that we need to cancel or postpone an event we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Premium 98, E85 and ELF 102 race fuel is available on site.
Entry Fee - $140. Optional garage additional $30. Late fee for entries on the day $25.
Entries will close at 9am on the Thursday prior to each scheduled date, unless sold out prior.
A detailed email will be sent to each registered participant following the close of entries.
- *Mallala Motorsport Park reserve the right to cancel events where minimum operating numbers are not met.
TRACK CARS (including road registered track cars)**
*A minimum number of 10 entrants needs to be pre-registered prior to online entries closing. If numbers are not met, we will notify participants to process refunds or move to a suitable date.
**Mallala Motorsport Park reserves the right to combine groups where necessary & safe to do so, to ensure minimum numbers are met.
Gates Open: 8am
Sign On: 8am - 8.30am
Drivers Briefing: 8.30am
Track Time: 9am - 12pm
Lunch Break: 12pm - 1pm
- Track Time: 1pm - 3pm
FOOD & BEVERAGESOnsite canteen is available for food & beverage purchases.
ARRIVE AND DRIVE - Entry fee on the day $165, plus garage if required.
- You may choose to 'arrive & drive' on the day – pending availability.
- If you do choose this option, you are required to arrive during the allocated sign on time & attend the drivers briefing. No entries will be accepted after this time.
- To avoid disappointment, please contact us to confirm availability prior to arriving.
CANCELLATIONS OR DATE CHANGES
- Cancellations must be advised at least 5 business days prior to your booked event.
- A transfer to another date on our Track Day calendar at the time of cancellation is available, alternatively, you can choose a voucher to use for rebooking within 6 months.
- Withdrawals inside five (5) business days prior to an event will forfeit the full entry/garage fee.
- Refunds for non-attendance are not available.