Open Track Days
- Varaktighet: 1 Dagar (cirka)
- Plats: Mallala, South Australia
- Produktkod: PMUFS8
Experience the thrill of Mallala Motorsport Park firsthand behind the wheel of your own car!
PLEASE NOTE - Due to COVID 19 operating requirements, there is a maximum of 1000 total participants on site. All attendees must scan the Covid Safe Check-In code on arrival, or complete a contact tracing form.
Proposed dates for 2022 - subject to change:
- Friday 18th February
- Saturday 30th April
- Friday 27th May
- Saturday 25th June
- Saturday 13th August
- Saturday 10th September
- Friday 14th October
IMPORTANT UPDATE - DAY LICENCES
Under Motorsport Australia rules, an Introductory Come & Try (Day) licence can only be used ONCE PER YEAR and is valid for a single event only.
Drivers who have already used a Day Licence in the current calendar year are required to purchase a Speed licence (or higher) to continue taking part in track days, or other events that require a Motorsport Australia licence.
Mallala Motorsport Park may decline the issue of a Day Licence to drivers that have already used one in the same calendar year.
Day licences will only be issued to drivers over 16 years of age, unless by prior approval.
A Speed licence can be purchased online using this link: https://motorsport.org.au/licence/introduction
Please ensure you include your Motorsport Australia licence number, type, and expiry date on your event entry.
- Prices are per driver. If you are sharing a vehicle in the same session, you will need to select the ‘second driver’ option on the booking page.
- If you are sharing a vehicle in different groups, each driver will be required to register - please notify us in the comments section.
- Minimum standard - AS1698 Helmet required.
- Full length clothing (ankle to wrist) and enclosed, flat shoes must be worn.
- Vehicles must be roadworthy & fit for purpose. They must comply with Motorsport Australia Schedule A & B – this includes the requirement for a fire extinguisher. You will sign a disclaimer at sign on stating this.
- ALL drivers will be required to hold a minimum Motorsport Australia Speed Licence. One day licences are available for purchase for $25.
- Passengers are NOT permitted.
- Track days will not be affected by weather conditions & will proceed unless unsafe. In the unlikely event that we need to cancel or postpone an event we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Premium 98, E85 and ELF 102 race fuel is available on site.
Entry Fee - $140. Optional garage additional $30. Late fee for entries on the day $25.
Entries will close at 9am on the Thursday prior to each scheduled date, unless sold out prior.
A detailed email will be sent to each registered participant following the close of entries.
- *Mallala Motorsport Park reserve the right to cancel events where minimum operating numbers are not met.
TRACK CARS (including road registered track cars)**
*A minimum number of 10 entrants needs to be pre-registered prior to online entries closing. If numbers are not met, we will notify participants to process refunds or move to a suitable date.
**Mallala Motorsport Park reserves the right to combine groups where necessary & safe to do so, to ensure minimum numbers are met.
Gates Open: 8am
Sign On: 8am - 8.30am
Drivers Briefing: 8.30am
Track Time: 9am - 12pm
Lunch Break: 12pm - 1pm
- Track Time: 1pm - 3pm
FOOD & BEVERAGESOnsite canteen is available for food & beverage purchases.
ARRIVE AND DRIVE - Entry fee on the day $165, plus garage if required.
- You may choose to 'arrive & drive' on the day – pending availability.
- If you do choose this option, you are required to arrive during the allocated sign on time & attend the drivers briefing. No entries will be accepted after this time.
- To avoid disappointment, please contact us to confirm availability prior to arriving.
CANCELLATIONS OR DATE CHANGES
- Cancellations must be advised at least 5 business days prior to your booked event.
- A transfer to another date on our Track Day calendar at the time of cancellation is available, alternatively, you can choose a voucher to use for rebooking within 6 months.
- Withdrawals inside five (5) business days prior to an event will forfeit the full entry/garage fee.
- Refunds for non-attendance are not available.